Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fair teaser

What a great day we had today! We got up, ate bagels and headed off to the North Carolina state fair. It was crowded and expensive and I'm currently dealing with some wicked indegestion, and every year I ask myself why we put ourselves through the fair. The answer is simple. The fair is an annual right of passage. We can't just not go to the fair. It must be done. As the girls get older the whole experience has been getting better. Delaying nap time isn't such a big deal, they are really into seeing the animals and love love love the rides. Since I am seriously tired right now and in no shape to be photo editing, I'm just going to give you a little peek into our fair fun. There will be another blog with the rest of the pics once I have a moment to sit down and tweak them. Let me just say this......no matter how terrified Charlotte's face looks in the pictures below, she had a blast. She got off the roller coaster with a big ol' smile plastered across her face, and they both went on it a second time! This may have been Charlotte's first roller coaster, but it was Maddie's 15th or so.....I've already lost count. I think roller coaster love is genetic! :)

Holding hands before the roller coaster started.
I think this may be the CUTEST thing I have EVER seen!


Maddie laughing her head off. Charlotte still looking unsure.

No comments:

County McCounterson