Thursday, November 5, 2009

tresspassing

The day my mom and I went fabric shopping we passed by some beautiful fall trees and a path. We decided that once we were done loading up on fabric we would take a walk and enjoy the gorgeous scenery. I parked my car and we walked to the start of the path only to discover it was someone's driveway!! One of those loooong driveways that leads deep into the woods. I wanted to turn around and go back to the car but my mother convinced me to walk just a little ways. So, we did, and it was breathtaking. The further we got up the driveway the more freaked out I got that the property owners were going to let their dogs loose to attack us, (I don't even know if they had dogs, but I have a vivid imagination) or come out with rifles and shoot us down. Not like either of those scenarios are very plausible, but I was scared non the less. I convinced my mom that we should turn around and head home. The trees were so pretty, it really was worth stopping to check them out. Who knew my mother would be more adventurous than me when it comes to trespassing! :)





1 comment:

Becky said...

GOSH it's beautiful where you live!

County McCounterson