Monday, February 15, 2010

Dominican Republic 1 of ????

I've been going through my vacation pictures and I'm stumped as to what I should do with them!! I have over 300 pictures and obviously I can't (and won't) post all of them, but I'm not really sure what the best way to share them is. Do I post them by day? Do I group them by theme? I truly don't know what the most enjoyable option is. For right now I just picked a few pics that I had time to edit this evening......no particular order or theme. I am so exhausted by life right now. It's hard being gone for such a long time....we returned to clingy girls, bills, homework, work (for Dan), laundry, grocery shopping and snowy weather. It's taking some time to get back to normal! Dan was off today and we played a wicked long game of hide and seek with the girls, went to the library and out to dinner. It was nice just spending time all together! I think we're going to try and get ourselves to the park tomorrow.....it's been a long time since Maddie and Charlotte played outside.....crazy winter weather! Anyway, I'll put some more thought into how I want to organize my vacation pictures, but I may end up just posting them randomly. Enjoy!

This was a beautiful bridge we crossed on our 2 hour journey to the resort

Palm tree

Peacock at our resort....I don't think he appreciated me chasing him!

One of 3 pools. This pool was the view from our patio!

Rocky tide pools

Our first sunset

Part of our room (they make weird art out of towels and sheets and flower petals....pictured is a swan?)

My best vacation partner ever!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I say post them all, but that's just crazy me! ;) You could make a slideshow and post that....I think google has a good slideshow program. I always use Slide.com with my Kodak account. Whatever you end up doing, I'm excited!! :)

County McCounterson