Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Yesterday was a really busy day! We got up and Daddy made breakfast, then we went to church and came home to hunt for eggs and eat lunch. We skipped naps (yoikes) and drove 1.5 hours to spend the afternoon with Dan's family. By the time we got home around 7:30 I was exhausted! At this point I'm pretty used to napping every day, so when I don't get a nap I'm totally spent by the end of the day. It was a good day though.....the girls had a lot of fun hunting for eggs, and of course they loved getting to eat a little bit of chocolate. We all really had a great and relaxing afternoon hanging out with family and eating good food! I kinda wished that we could have stayed inside all day today relaxing and recuperating from yesterday, but we've already been outside, swam in the pool and watered all of our plants and trees. I'm ready for a nap, so the girls better be ready to sleep as well! :o) Hope y'all had a great Easter!!













No comments:

County McCounterson