Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Family of 4

We had our last outing together as a family of four. I am really excited to meet this baby and bring him/her into our family, but at the same time I will miss these times with my husband and 2 little girls. Life is about to change in a really big way and although I don't know how it's going to affect each one of us individually I know there will be growing pains along with immense joy. I pray that Maddie and Charlotte handle the changes well and that they'll love their new sibling as much as they love each other. I'm not really looking forward to going through labor tomorrow, but I'm anxious to meet this baby and really excited about becoming a family of five!!

















1 comment:

Becky said...

YEAH!! A preggo pic! Thanks!! :) Good luck! Can't wait to see the new little one!

County McCounterson