Sunday, November 21, 2010

A walk in the park

If you know me even a little, you know that fall is my most favorite time of the year! I was really afraid that we weren't going to have a pretty fall this year because it seemed like the leaves just weren't changing.......well, fall finally showed up last week! The trees are lovely and colorful and make me so happy. It's a shame that it lasts for such a short time and that what we're left with is stark, naked trees. I wish that fall would last as long as summer does! I took the girls for a nature walk at Lake Benson and then we played on the playground. It was nice and crisp outside and we enjoyed the fresh air and throwing rocks in the lake! Pretty soon the weather will be frigid and we won't be able to enjoy the outdoors as much.....for now though, I'm trying to soak in as much loveliness as I can.

Ready for our nature walk

Beautiful fall trees





Eleanor did this the entire time


I LOVE these shots!
I got a lot of them....it was hard choosing, so you get 3.


I think this one totally depicts their individual personalities




They actually listened when I told them
NO GOING IN THE WATER

Man, she's getting so big.....unacceptable!


This is our new stroller
His name is Bob
I got an amazing deal on ebay!
But that is another blog...stay tuned





1 comment:

Becky said...

I LOVE our Bob. Good choice! :) Ahhh, it's beautiful where you are.....and I LOVE the pictures of your girls on he bridge. Also incredibly beautiful!

County McCounterson