Monday, October 24, 2011

NC state fair 2011


We made our yearly trip to the state fair while my mom was visiting.  Dad went home after 1 week and missed out on the awesomeness that is the fair.  Although in my opinion he didn't miss out on much this year.  The weather was perfect which is always a plus but it was so ridiculously crowded there was a line for everything.  And I was so bummed because my two favorite things were not available.  The baby ducks and chicks were caged up because the turkeys were getting exercise and the cows weren't even at the fair because it was changing time.  The meat cows went home and the dairy cows had not arrived yet.  Bummer!  By the time we used all our ride tickets I was more than ready to head home.  The girls had a good time which is really all that matters, but I don't know if we'll be going back to the fair next year.......although we probably will because we are gluttons for punishment!


I love cotton




They got to harvest fruits and veggies

Awesome sun in their eyes photo



I think this picture is hilarious....it looks like a turkey party








Charlotte putting stickers on Eleanor's head.  Gotta love big sisters!



No comments:

County McCounterson